Monday, November 5, 2007

the rant

I believe that the HPV vaccine should be made mandatory.

I believe this because it saves many lives. It will save people from all over the world that could become infected. I would hate to know someone that it suffereing from cervical cancer knowing that there is a vaccine that could have potentially saved her life. Something else that makes me believe this is that it prevents more than just cervical cancer. Not only is it the first vaccine to prevent cancer but it can prevent more than one cancer. I think that is amazing. This vaccine is so important in everyones lives and so many people have heard about it, that not giving it to everyone would be unfair. It not only saves the people that get the vaccine but it saves anyone that comes in contact, sexually, with that person.

No comments: