Monday, October 8, 2007

my position

I have chosen the position of being for the HPV vaccine. I chose this side because I think that if the vaccine was made mandatory, it could save thousands of people that suffer and die from this disease. I think that my strongest arguements will be it can save many lives, it is the first vaccine to cure a cancer, and it can cure more than just cervical cancer. I will try to persuade my readers into agreeing with my position by giving them a lot of evidence on how this vaccine can save lives. I will also find statistics that can help the readers understand how helpful the vaccine is. My concerns about not being able to effectively argue this position are that the con side has a lot of good points on why this vaccine shouldn't be mandatory and I feel like I won't be able to really enforce on people why this vaccine is so important in womens' lives.

3 comments:

Frank L said...

Good job laura i agree with you....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and also O N E L E S S i want to be one less one less

Frank L said...

make sure u put punctuation when necessary

Rich L said...

i feel you should keep rereading your paragraph proof read it cause you repeat stuff